This salad is always a favorite. An easy to make colorful addition to your meals or as stand alone lunch on a hot day.
- Cut down roma and cherry tomatoes
- Chop fresh basil, parsley, chives, and onions; add to tomatoes
- Extra virgin olive oil and white wine vinegar
- season with fresh ground pepper, garlic salt, and sea salt
- let it sit for a few minutes giving the oil, vinegar, and spices to cure the tomatoes
A little hint: Easy on the parsley, chives, and onions. They dominate in taste and will cover the fresh basil’s rather fine aroma.